Wednesday, February 22, 2006

one month - 4 weeks - 28 days

However you want to put it - we're there. We had fun today. I must admit - when you laugh this much while scheduling a film - it must be good. :p

I'm loving our crew. And really - you can't go wrong when you're loving the crew. Chris, Karl and I today scheduling, followed by a look through with Todd. Very productive.

It's funny - anytime I get off the phone with Tore or meet up with Todd, I leave there feeling amazing about the project. It's when I'm alone in my apartment working on everything that I start to lose it. You need moments of inspiration though, and they have been great encouragement.

The GO Train was good - first time alone in a while it seems. Just forced myself not to work and just sit and listen to music to calm my soul. You better believe I took some notes - but I held back...

I should head off to work...it's almost ten and I have to call Big D.

I should be joining Karl & Chris as they run some tests.

:p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home