Tuesday, March 07, 2006

today is tuesday

my parents have been practicing their skills at Treasure Island in Vegas. I've been sitting here working.

I've now realized why people don't like Mondays. They are just messy - offices open after a long weekend - a lot of phone chasing. Ugh.

15 days to Principal Photography.
13 days to Spring
.


New surgery date - May 10th. Although I won't really have the money for it anymore - so I'm contemplating moving it again until I can actually afford to take out that chunk of money out of the bank and not feel broke. :p

Oh well - i keep dreaming about swimming. And I'm going to take advantage of this once the surgery is done and I'm okayed to swim again. You know what - I have never been to a water park (well, since I was a kid) because of the whole contacts/glasses issues. Maybe - just maybe - that will change.

Anyway. I'm just blabbing. I have nothing exciting to report. Had fun this weekend in Hamilton - working the rest of the time. My mind is numb. I think that's okay. We're really close to Principal Photography - so I guess this is how it feels. :o) Life is funny. Why do we do this to ourselves. Anyway. Here is my 'Ode to Darryl's humour'. I love the team I'm with - we do laugh quite often together.

Darryl, this is for you:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home