Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm funny

21 days to Principal Photography
19 days to Spring
4 days until my parents win it big! :)

Sleep is not my forte. I sadly don't get to experience my delusional moments of momentary 'awakedness' - but those around me do. When I'm really busy with work - stress generally seeps into my dreams. Anyway - Malcolm wrote a blog on this and will be posting it later this week - and only then can I tell the stories that he has recorded.

But I have to say, after reading his retellings - I was crying laughing. Partly because I can't believe they actually happened, and also because I understand the pressure I'm under - and WHY these situations might arise. It's just sad - this is why a lot of sleep is bad for me.

I think my partner in crime CJ would enjoy these tales. I must say that I must be highly entertaining to those around me when I think I'm sleeping.

i'm going to go tackle insurance once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home