Friday, March 03, 2006

Grateful for Goose

I'm happy I have Goose by my side. She will be saving me with this project - help take a load from my pile and make sure things that need to get done - do. :)

Even though today didn't go as well as I had hoped - there is much to be grateful for. When you start to get down about something - someone calls you and reminds you of something 10 x better to think about - and you smile because it all seems feasible once again.

How do Hollywood producers do it? I was so happy to call upon an old co-worker - Bruce - today. He is a great man - loving father/devoted husband and dedicated worker - I always loved working just outside his office on Four Brothers. :) Today, I had to call upon him for car insurance advice for our production. It's like Mr. Till - I love the idea that these are people I had short runs with, but I know I can call upon them and they'll always be there with a smile and an answer.

2 days before my parents fly out to Vegas. :)
17 days to Spring
19 days to Principal Photography

Camera day 1 - 10.47 hours of night light
Camera day 20 - 9.17 hours of night light UGH

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger megarrah said...

hey alison

i just thought i'd say hello...i haven't seen you in a while, and i just realized that you had posted to my blog.

best of luck with the film...

megarrah

p.s. say hello to mike if you're talking to him...i haven't talked to him in a really long time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home