Friday, October 27, 2006

new day

i woke up to a colorful sunrise today.

it's going to be a magical day.


last night was fun.
oh the beautiful ladies of freedomize.
to our dressers from FT - thank you for your help.
to all the lovely ladies from Freedom Clothing.
to an evening of professional hair and smokey eyes.
to all the double takes in the mirror.
to the backstage bonding.
to waltzing home from the subway all done up.
to all the peering eyes.


to the very long process of removing the never ending makeup.


i'm me again.

the transformation is actually quite striking. i lost part of my voice last night from yelling over the music - so when i got home my roomates were taken aback talking to me - different face, different voice.


late night runs to Mac's.

falling asleep on that comfy couch. it was always a good bed to me.


today started off on the right foot. i think.


i'm meeting J-dawg at the office mid-afternoon. the time keeps changing.



then it will be tonight.
tonight is date night.
i like date night.


tomorrow - my first live football game. i'm stoked.

look for me wearing a Sue Erickson original on your televisions ladies and gentlemen!


last weekend of freedom.


have lovely weekends.


i'll post some pictures of behind the scenes at Shear Madness on my Flicker Account. will keep you posted.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures of your dress-up.

Love Dad :-)
XXX OOO

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do we see the pictures?

Love Dad :-)
XXX OOO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home