Saturday, October 28, 2006

by the end of the day, i understood CFL that much more...


A photo journal - cause hey, it's seldom that my blog allows me to post my own pictures - so I say I'm going to take advantage of this.

Enjoy.

It all started with a Fanpack at Dominion. I dragged Brent around the Dominion at Y&E to try to find what this sign was talking about this one day. 25$ for two Argos tix and two t-shirts - oversized and terrible - but none the less. Buying two Argos 500 level tix through ticket master alone is 40$. Hence the attraction to this deal.



Oh the fun we had.
I had a blast at the game. I love going to live sporting events in general. And I have always wanted to go to an NFL game. This is the closest that I've ever come. What better way to spend a day than with your best friend being absolutely silly.




Magali and I enjoyed a lovely afternoon at the Rogers Centre today. The attendance was over 38,000 people today. Shocking. It took into the third quarter for the stadium to fill up.

We laughed, we cried, we cheered on the Argos as much as we could.

In the end - we failed to cheer them on loud enough. We finally got to see an interception - sadly it cost the Argos the game. Montreal took it home 21 - 20.

Oh well. It was a ton of fun. Here is my absolute favorite moments - those captured by my digital camera of magali and i going through an array of emotions. Funny enough - none of these pictures were taken while plays were being made. :) I think most of them were during the half time show. You never would have known - we're that talented!

ARGH - cancel that. See - my blog has randomly stopped allowing me to post the pictures. You'll have to wait until i make friends with blogger again. Otherwise, check out my Flickr account for more Argos fun.


Have a lovely evening everyone. We're celebrating Hannah's 21st birthday!!! :)

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger James17930 said...

NFL? Pfff. NFL sucks.

ARRRRRRRRGOOOOOOOOOOOS Rule! Except for yesterday. Oh well. They'll beat Winnipeg next week, then Montreal the next week, then bring the Grey Cup back to T.O.!

Yeah. Well, maybe. Who knows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home