Thursday, August 03, 2006

I am a hunter...


Some people say it's the weather. I still call it the plague.

The flies sit waiting for me all day. I have become an expert tracker.

You know, 10 flies at one time in a WHOLE HOUSE is one thing. 10 flies chillin' out in my kitchen (my very small kitchen) is a whole other story.

And for the moment, these comics make me laugh.

Sad. Sad indeed.


Smiling, always smiling. Softball tomorrow. UFO sounds that only Dan & Tom can do (could it be that only boys can make it sound good?). The constant banter going around at the office. Long weekends. Tanner (one of the editor's puppies). The very strange perspective thing happening with that one condo building when you walk down the school's hallway.

Went bathing suit shopping after work. Flop. for many reasons. On a side swim related note, still can't find O'Neill rashguards at the Toronto stores. Should have thought about this when I was in Vancouver for real.

I'm in early tomorrow. long weekend's ahead. it's not going to be a fun weekend to be in the city NOR leave the city. it's one of those busy toronto weekends. some of us hope to escape to the drive in on sunday...

g'night.

ps - to all my LOVELY coworkers - especially the accounting department, I hope you all have a lovely day on Friday. Special shout out to Loose Maderski*, Abba Newion*, Schelhi Phurbin*, and Keith. :)

* Names have been changed to protect some persons involved in "A-Team vs Super FPA" blog case currently underway. Also one name was protected as the individual works with two others involved in the pending case...and we wouldn't want to make it OBVIOUS about who was involved inthe actual case. Also please note that Keith's name was not changed, however, to remain anonymous in the world of 'keiths', we have decided not to post his last name on this web accessible document. Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SFPA:
Thank you. We appreciate the "shout out" to us, while using only our pseudonyms. We will consider withdrawing our pending lawsuit against you, if you would in turn reconsider your lawsuit against us. This lawsuit has taken a great emotional and psychological toll on us and we would like to get on with our lives.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Princess Zulu and representation,

I have spoken to my client, and we would like to request a meeting in two Mondays from now. We feel that an arrangement could be agreed upon over lunch one day. With the return of Lieutenant J-dawg that Monday, we might have to relocate the lunch meeting into the A-team lair. I hope that this letter finds you well and that we are able to solve this quickly so that no further emotional damages occur. I feel it is important to maintain friendly relationships between both the A-team and the SFPA. I think that you would agree. My client speaks of you in the highest regard.

Princess Zulu, M. Malana Poomen, I hope you two have a wonderful hiatus.

Sincerely,
Ima Loyer & SFPA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home