Thursday, July 27, 2006

heavy



My heart feels absolutely heavy right now.

It's like a see-saw of emotions that I can't quite sit with. I don't know how to appreciate them (the good & the bad) to their full extent.

I just wish I knew what to do.

Prayers have been answered - and for this I owe everything to God. I almost fell out of my chair when I read this one email from my parents this week - a long standing prayer of mine had been answered and I thought I was going to cry at work. I was so relieved, and it's that mix of emotions between complete happiness and incredible awe of God's power and then complete surrender, as I am so weak in dealing with this situation. At the same time, admitting your weakness is a very empowering thing. All I wanted to do was call my parents - and I couldn't until tonight.

And I just cried. And it was so nice to have my mom on the phone to comfort me.

Prayer is all that can dig me out of this one and point me in the right direction. Prayer is so amazingly powerful. God is so amazingly awesome - and I'm so happy that He is walking with me through this moment, and through this life.

To all of those who have been amazing supports in my life - know how much I love each and every one of you - and how incredible you truly are!!!

I had a blessed moment today - Sarah was on MSN and I was able to talk to her for a short little while. She is absolutely having an incredible time. She is in Nairobi right now working at creating a youth program within the UN. Such an amazing opportunity for her. It's so wonderful when you see people who have found their true callings in life - and this opportunity is just perfect for her. This is where technology is amazing - to know that you can communicate even though you are half way around the world.

Just a note to say she is well. I miss her bunches - she is an amazing light in a lot of our lives.

Tomorrow is Friday. I look forward to the weekend.

Mom & Dad - thank you for the phone call. hugs from the Tdot.

get some organizing done then some sleepy sleeps. I have to be at the office at 7am for the NEW Xerox machine (finally!!!).

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah -- you were able to catch Sarah on MSN . . . she's kind of like Polkaroo -- she only pops up for short periods of time and then she's gone!

She's tricky, that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home