Saturday, July 29, 2006

brokeback


I can't get enough of these spoofs...they are soooo funny.

There is a series of Brokeback Mountain spoofs using movies/cartoons that we all know. My friend James has the collection on his blog and I started watching them. Oh my goodness, too funny.

Anyway - check them out. Even if you haven't seen the real film yet, I think you'll still be able to appreciate this series of spoofs.

Ah 'you tube' - what will you bring us next.

On a side note - this picture is for John Sinclair. After softball last night we were talking about how LEGO isn't really LEGO anymore. It's lost it's creativity element in terms of the child. Now a days all you can buy are commercialized LEGO constructions. Example - "Pirates of the Carribean" LEGO collection, "Star Wars" LEGO collection - ** collect them all **. It's very fancy and all - but what ever happened to that box of colourful plain pieces that allowed children to build their own version of a pirate ship or a house. I loved LEGO as a child. My brother and I were members of the LEGO club for one year I think. Maybe two. You could spend days lost in this world that you create with these tiny interconnecting blocks. Things have definitely changed with childrens' toys since then. Anyway - I laughed when I saw this play on the lego collection with the 'Brokeback Mountain' installment.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home