Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bon Echo Provincial Park


Rob J sang Kumbaya over msn today.

I smiled. I am so much looking forward to tomorrow night's drive out to Bon Echo.

See this little piece of heaven (in the photo) - this was taken at Bon Echo. So gorgeous.

Two days of enjoying the outdoors with fellow Freedomizers. Two days away from the cemented city of Toronto. A whole weekend of beautiful weather.

I feel very blessed. I can't imagine how much more I'm going to feel this once I set eyes on the park Saturday morning.

We might be piggy back driving with another car out to the park - which will be good for the both of us drivers. It's nice to know you have a partner out there.

Ack. I can't wait. I pray that my eyes find strength to make it through the entire drive.

un dodo.

Today was uneventful. Still trying to sort out the whole Skydiving video thing. Still waiting to hear back about the apartment. I know for a fact that it's between us and another group of three girls. But the guy keeps changing the price, and i was firm with him about where we stood with this. I am praying so hard that by noon tomorrow we will have the best news! :)

i have so much to do before the day is done yet. packing and prepping and cleaning. i'm off. have a great weekend everyone.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun kiddo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home