Friday, July 07, 2006

It kind of felt like the strip in Sauble beach. Felt like my childhood.

My five smiles of the day.

1. The view from my favorite Toronto Park (St. Clair Reservoir) on this crisp and ever so clear night.
2. My hyper & acrobatic dwarf hamster Aucky.
3. Cartwheeling my bed (mattress/boxpring) with Lisa into my brother's new apartment.
4. Clearing space in my apartment to FINALLY get organized.
5. Playing catch with Julie after work - thanks for remembering your glove and providing me with extra practise.

I saw ZANTA today doing chalk art on Cumberland. :)

Lisa and I had about a half hour to kill between loading the bed into the minivan and dropping it off at my brothers. So, we felt it appropriate to grab a bit of ice cream. Funny enough, we ended up at the 'Big Chill'. Twice in one week - crazy. As we were sitting there on the bench looking at the colourful assortment of decorations on the wall and studying the 'BC' sign, i realized how much it reminded me of our camping trips when i was a kid. This ice cream store feels like it could be on the main strip in Sauble Beach (well, at least the sauble beach i remember, and it's almost been 15 years or so...so it's very possible that it is very different).

Today was just good. :) Thank you everyone for the smiles provided through the day.

Tomorrow is Friday. I switch to the early shift. We play softball at night. I think I also get to meet up with Goose and pick up our EXTRA behind the scenes from Sunday's trip. Yay.

I have a feeling it's going to be a gorgeous weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home