Wednesday, June 07, 2006

candy can ease all pain


I'm not a huge fan of chocolate. I sometimes will eat it - but truly prefer candy. My absolute favorite candies are the penny sweedish fish. Sadly - allan doesn't make them anymore - and quite frankly it is rare to find a store that continues to sell penny candies. Anyway - the nickle sweedish fish will have to do - however it is not the same thing. My mom used to buy me the candy by the box load. The box held about 750pieces. It was open to anyone who wanted them - on ONE condition. That they count how many they took and logged it on the box. One time, my box only held 650 pieces. I haven't found the time to write to Allan yet, but I plan to. If it means that I might have the opportunity to receive the most impossible candy to find - that would be heavenly. Plus, they sort of owe me 100 pieces (cause you actually pay 7.50$ for the box - and technically should have only paid for 6.50$ - and one would think that the other boxes' overages must have evened out the score - however my boxes never contained more than 5 extra pieces at most. Odd).

For Easter, my parents sent me a sweet little care package from the "Easter bunny". In the box was a smaller box of sweedish fish penny candies they bought while they were in Vegas. I inhaled them. So yummy.

So can candy ease all pain? Well, the dates for Freek Out Tree point Oh have been made official - and they are the same dates that we will be shooting our summer unit. I'm trying to change our production dates cause the lot of us from Freedomize who are on the film would all like to attend this camping experience. Sad. :(

I'm happy there is a 7-11 at Yonge & Eglinton. I'll hit them up tomorrow for some sugary cheer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home