Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tomorrow

I officially move out to Hamilton tonight. After one CRAZY day yesterday (i now officially have a problem with Mondays) - today proved to be a successful run for all. Everyone's gear is in, our hotel came through, the genny is booked, the locations are solid, we have a bus, we know how to get crew around - it's all wonderful.

In 24 hours - I will be sick to my stomach with anticipation as the crew is in transit to our first location in Waterdown.

Day one of our first feature film. This moment will never happen again.

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and well wishes. This is going to be amazing.

I still have to finish packing my production supplies/notes. Will post if I can in mid-production.

The life we lead - and how it comes to be. I'm speechless.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger sue said...

much love to you alison! and all the film folks. i'm praying for yall, and maybe i'll see you on set as an extra.

heehee.

sss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home