Sunday, March 12, 2006

10 day countdown

10 days to Principal Photography.
8 days to Spring.

We shot MGP today - crazy rain in the beginning, then summer like day in the end. wow - we are going to have trees in full bloom in our film - yikes. Christmas eve - good luck art department.

Tech scout yesterday in Hamilton - went well.

Am in love with Chris' 5 children - they are wonderful.

Click the following link for a commercial that made me smile.
http://www.epica-awards.org/assets/epica/2004/winners/film/flv/06037.htm

Not feeling like wanting to write here - energy needed for work on film. 10 days is serious.

My parents are home from Vegas. Sadly, we are not millionaires as of yet.

Listening to a CD a friend of mine put in the rental van's CD player - very needed melow music as I finish my drives - very nice.

Aucky is sleeping by my side. I'm not going to see him once this film starts shooting.

Praying for strength to get through this last push.

:) Again, anyone who wants to donate hugs - much appreciated. Got one today from our 1st AD - and sometimes hugs are just the right thing. :)

3 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger sue said...

you can have a hug from me! good luck alison -- i hope you have fun the next few weeks -- i'm praying for you guys.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger alison said...

Thanks Sue. I very much appreciate your hug and prayers. I miss you guys at Living room. Hope to see you on Sunday - otherwise I'll catch all of you at the end of April! much love.

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better late than never :) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Mom
Hang in there - you are an inspiration and I have no doubt that you will do a wonderful job :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home