Wednesday, November 08, 2006

things are looking up


My first email - a reply to my MEC posting. An interested climbing partner.

Brent's convinced that I can belay someone heavier than 1.5 times my weight. There's a logic in what he's saying - with the self locking mechanism gre-gre thing. If anyone can confirm this - please let me know. But to my knowledge - i can only belay someone as 'heavy' as approx 145lbs (me being the measily 95-100lbs range).

You know what - maybe i can belay someone a bit higher than 150lbs. Maybe? Would you trust me as a belay buddy?

There is still hope. And this is making me smile.

here's to a happy wednesday.

RANDOM aside - I am currently enjoying my English to Pirate Translator on my Mactop's dashboard. :) It can only translate a mere 200 words into the declared 'pirate talk' - but it leaves me amused none the less.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home