Thursday, October 12, 2006

how to avoid a biopsy 101


a ttc date.

duke of york. banquet burger. excellent company.

rainy nights. puddles growing up your pant legs. no umbrella can save you.

random ttc encounters. masking friend's eyes isn't always the best idea.

waltzing home.

late night living room laptop conventions.

hannah's hospital escapade.

sleeping in. accidentally.

mom's banana bread.

over an hour in the waiting room for a scheduled doctor's appointment.

worst case scenario ruled out over a month ago. simultaneous attempts at solving the problem. next step is not so fun.

walking home. in a texting battle with an old work buddy.

lost in the crisp air. swishing my feet through fallen leaves. enjoying the wonderful random shuffle on my iPod. breathing in what is ontario's fall.

i love fall.

i took my mittens out today.

my hands don't love fall as much as i do.

eating salad and enjoying an episode of the only tv show we own.


spending my last few moments before hashing at the room again.

my to do list is so long, i've been ignoring it for a while. time to attend.


our town tonight.

tomorrow maybe an evening on the town.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger megarrah said...

ah fall walks! on tuesday michael took me on a walk past the chocolate factory because he said it was like walking through an aero bar...which was totally true. it smelled so good i could have drooled all over the place. i love chocolate. mmmmm

i hope you are well. i dragged out my mittens this week too! my hands also hate the cold...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home