Tuesday, September 26, 2006

change of season



in Tobermory, i discovered that i really have no skills when it comes to skipping stones. i was proud if my stone bounced off the water once.

funny.

i still enjoyed watching the boys toss the largest stones they could find and still manage to have them skip across the water's surface.


i saw a card the other day and absolutely loved what was written on it's cover.

When I see you, my heart starts smiling. I'm tripping over rainbows.

it was just a nice smile to read last week.




i'm contemplative today. it's tuesday. i wish it was wednesday.

i have much to say - to everyone really. i am in a talkative mood, yet i'm holding back. i don't know if it's a practice of patience or something on my part - but i'm curious about what is holding me back.


i have a white bean in my altoids box. it now smells like cinnamon. it is my reminder of my 20mins date. every day, i will spend at least 20mins meeting with God in the scripture. i am really excited about this. at church on Sunday, i was staring at this silver bowl at the front, near the pulpit and i didn't know what it was for. i was in conversation with God and at one point i wanted so much to see His face. i was looking for Him in the reflective surface. then the announcement came about the beans. on my journey to the communion table, i took two beans. one for me to keep. my reminder. one to put in the bowl, kind of like an anti - to let God know that I want to be a part of His challenge. and for a moment, I met Him. standing beside the silver bowl.



i'm walking a new life with Him. I am very much in need of his presence and am truly looking forward to spending that time with him every night, on my balcony, looking over the darkened city. thinking. praying.



my heart is smiling. i'm terribly distracted.





you feel right.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww! Yay. YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home