Wednesday, September 13, 2006

back blogged

the stories that have yet to be told.

i don't have internet at home yet - and it's creating a huge hiccup in my blogging life.

today is the last day of main unit production on Naturally, Sadie. The end of a show is always filled with mixed emotions. You are going to miss the people. You are stressed about the next job.

Today was not my best day. I'm feeling very unsettled. much is going on in my life and i don't know how to place myself among all the happenings.

thank goodness for my APC Julie P, and her Lindt surprise to cheer me up. A Lindt ghost choco pop - milk & white chocolate happiness.



i bought a digital camera last weekend - my Canon Powershot sd700 was $100 off - and out the door I was. I'm going to test it out this weekend when I head up to Tobermory for a short but well needed trip away from my city moment.

my finger's splintless now. kind of feels off at times - but much better than it was before.

i have so much to say. no where to start. a flustered mind that lacks its usual organization.

this has been going on for weeks now.

thank goodness that He is with me every step of the way. church was sooooo amazing on Sunday - words will never do it justice. and that my friends, is getting me through this week.

rough start - praying for a smooth ending.

stay tuned - we should have internet by this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home