Monday, August 28, 2006

a moment to show no fear


maybe it was that i felt guided. i don't feel as certain anymore when i think about it now. it was very clear back when it all began. was He really trying to tell me something? did i misread Him? was it all in my head? then a friend of mine reminded me that sometimes He simply shows you the direction, and allows you much freedom on the path you take. He will always be there with you, no matter how you travel. but He does give you direction.

i like to live my life with no regrets. why bother bogging your heart down with regret - the only one it ends up affecting is you. if you step up, trust in Him, brave the unknown - you did all that you could - and for this, your heart will not carry the burden of regret.

you must come prepared. for this in no way protects you from pain and sorrow. you will not always succeed. but then again, life isn't about winning all the battles.

so what path do i take?

---------------------------


i had a lovely weekend. when my head stops spinning, i will write about it. tnx to mom & dad for coming down.


my test results should be in on wednesday.


i encountered a new species of bug when i got home tonight. i did not make friends. i am happy that i will no longer have to meet these friendly basement dwellers. i will simply embrace whatever new bugs might come my way. and quite frankly - after living here - i feel highly prepared for whatever Canada has to throw at me.


i desperately need to pack. i also need to cancel things...


a group of us did make it out to high park tonight for the screening of Ice Age II. it drizzled throughout the entire film - but we all came out okay. we even played a game of suchige post movie. : p


i'm looking for a bed to sleep in for the next year. ikea did not inspire me this time around. i can't remember for the life of me who suggested that i speak to the set department at my work place about purchasing Sadie's bedroom set. none the less - tonight when i was passing out paperwork - i came across the bedframe chillin' out in the hallway. it's nice - so i spoke to our set designer about it. i might have scored a good double bed. fresh from a tv set ladies & gentlemen. : p


------------------------------


sadly, i have nothing more in me to post. much is travelling through my head - but very little wants to come out. i guess it's comfortable in there.


good night

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this entry. It made me happy. I soooo feel you on the crazy path thing, girlie.

Can't wait to be your roomie!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home