Monday, August 13, 2007

accidents happen

Like accidentally mentioning that you used to play the spoons. Suddenly, I might become the coach to one of our actors who has to learn how to play the spoons. So Brent and I are going to freshen up on some musical spoon abilities we might both have.

I said it half jokingly to my boss - not really knowing that they needed a 'coach'.

Fun times on Manning Avenue.

Our apartment went through final inspections today. I have no idea what that means - especially considering it's pretty messy with half packed boxes and half empty rooms everywhere. I guess I'll find out when I get home tonight.

Friday nights at Downsview Park - they have free movie nights. (that's right - no more high park nights - le sigh). BUT - they also have FREE FOOD. So Brent and I thought - 'yay, popcorn'. We patiently waited through a very enormous line up (a few hundred people easy) and when we step up to get our free snack - a surprise. An individual pita break (apple & cinnamon), a mini bag of mini carrots, a small dip for the carrots and a bottle of water. So cool. I thought it was a really great thing for families to come out to and also encourages healthier snack choices. Much props to 97.3 EZ rock who are sponsoring this summer's under the stars series.

I smashed my arm against a steel plate last friday - and the bruise really hurts.

The weekend was full of packing and just existing.

Freek Out 4.0 starts this Friday.

I might not be able to move my big stuff until Thursday night. Man - we're going to be soooo tired after this weekend!!!

Note - Toronto drivers are getting worse and far more careless. It's quite scary to see the decline in driving abilities. And the accidents that are happening are far too preventable.

I think i'm done. I'm tired and heading out for the night. Have a good one.

Empty boxes are crying to be filled...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home