Thursday, May 15, 2008

Un-Official Hiatus begins today

I have a pile of post it notes that contain stories and tidbits of my life that are anxiously awaiting to be posted online. I also live my life day to day, and don't write about it anymore.

I've been too busy lately. Planning this trip. Prepping this trip. Thinking about this trip. Blogging about this trip. And then living the rest of my life.

So, I have run away from my original blog for a little while. I'll try to update it a few times before I leave...but my focus truly is on my other blog. If you're interested - let me know and I'll send you a link. :)

Thanks to the readers. Worst case - I'll say good bye at the end of July for a one year hiatus!!

Peace.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger RTF said...

I hope you scan your post-its and post the photos directly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home