Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Starting points...

Starting points scare me. I was talking to a friend last night about how I have a blog set up, but I have yet to post a single word. I have this issue with starting out 'journal' type items. I want to start them out just perfectly. I am a notebook fanatic. I have no idea why. I keep buying these notebook and journals cause they look so interesting and I want to use them to catch glimmers of my life story or personal thoughts. They have become more like collector items. They sit on the shelves, perfectly intact, without a word within. And it's all cause I don't know how to start them off. Maybe it's just me. I think it's actually funny. But it doesn't help my notebooks serve their purpose.

Oh well. Anyway, so this is my blog. Welcome to me. I'm a pretty average person. I actually started this blog for my travels. But they won't be starting for a while, so I figure I should get family/friends used to the idea of hearing about my life through a blog. It's the 4th day of 2006. This will be probably a very transitional year for myself. Things are changing and I'm ready to grow from every experience I am about to embark on. Sometimes I get worried about what lies ahead, but then I remember that no matter what, I'm not alone. And no matter what I do or say or think, God still loves me and really wants this year to be good for me too. :) That's comforting.

I'm in pre-production right now for my first feature film. I'm one of the producers (along with the two executives from tNt films - Todd n Tore). It's my first time undertaking such a task, and it can actually be scary at times. I'm with a team of very amazing people and we all want to see this project through the end and we all want to see it succeed. It's really nice to be back with independent filmmakers once again. It's refreshing.

Right after this film is done, I'll be zapping my eyeballs and trying to regain proper vision. I am someone who would talk anyone out of this surgery years ago, but then one day I woke up and decided that this is what I am going to do, and now I can't even talk myself out of it. I know that once I'm out there backpacking, that this will be such a relief. To open my eyes and see clearly would be awesome. :) Thank goodness for the office who provides Valium to patients who need them.

I am going to go now. Don't miss me too much. Now that my blog has been deflowered, I'll be able to write more about the world around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home